Friday, May 24, 2024

Vegetarian Diet

 


 I am a vegetarian since 1978. I eat dairy products from cows (no eggs). Reasons for not eating meat could make a long article or even a long book. in fact there are many books on this subject. My idea for this blog, at least for now, is to avoid long winded posts that may be tedious for the reader. I'll just make one point here. Eating the flesh of a dead animal does not seem desirable to me. That's my opinion. Here's a link for the online version of The Higher Taste- a book on vegetarianism. It's small but filled with useful information including some nice recipes.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              https://harekrishna.com/col/books/VEG/ht/